Other meteorological (wind momentum) and hydrological (precipitation, Palmer drought severity index [PDSI], water level, and salinity) data and the biological data (crab abundance) used in the present study are described and illustrated in Table 1 and Figure 1, respectively.
What does PDSI stand for?
PDSI stands for Palmer Drought Severity Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDSI
We have 11 other meanings of PDSI in our Acronym Attic
- Prix de Détail Suggéré par le Fabricant (French: mannufacturer's suggested retail price)
- Public Dividend Select Fund (trust)
- Panhandle Down Syndrome Guild (Texas)
- Parallel and Distributed Systems Group (various locations)
- Pick's Disease Support Group
- Pigment Dispersion Syndrome Glaucoma (ophthalmology)
- Postpartum Depression Support Group (Philadelphia, PA)
- Partia Demokratike e Shqiperisë (Democratic Party of Albania)
- Partia Demokratike Shqiptare (Democratic Party of Albanians; party in the former Yugolsav Republic of Macedonia)
- Palladium Silicide
- Parkinson's Disease Symptom Inventory (quality of life study)
- Personal Density Scanning Imager (diagnostic radiology)
- Petascale Data Storage Institute (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Phelps Dodge Sierrita, Inc. (Green Valley, AZ)
- Physical Disabilities & Sensory Impairment
- Pinnacle Data Systems Inc (Columbus, Ohio)
- Portland Downtown Services, Inc. (Oregon)
- Primeworld Digital Systems Inc. (Smart Communications Inc.; Philippines)
- Principal Decision Systems International (Irvine, CA)
- Professional Defense Solutions International (The Woodlands, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We downloaded Palmer Drought Severity Index (PDSI) data for central Nebraska (State Climate Division 5) from the National Climate Data Center web site (http://www.
htm) include: percent of normal, deciles, standard precipitation index (SPI), and the Palmer Drought Severity Index (PDSI).