Linsay is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Clearing Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Conference (now Pac-10 conference)
- Pacific Coast Council (various organizations)
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific County Courthouse
- Pakistan Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Christian Congress
- Palau Community College
- Palestine Conciliation Commission
- Palestinian Central Council
- Palomar Community College
- Palouse River & Coulee City Railroad
- Panama Canal College
- Panama Canal Commission
- Panasonic Communications, Co. Ltd.
- Panchyat Conservation Committee (Nepal)
- Panhandle Citizens Coalition (Florida)
- Pantano Christian Church (Tucson, AZ)
- Paperweight Collectors Circle
- Paragon Chartered Chemists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] His continued passion in healthcare introduced him for the first time in alternative medicine when he pursued the study of chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 1997.
He has been in practice for 41 years and is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Palmer's reflections on declaring chiropractic a religion, Lecture Notes, October 21, 1908, 4, Archives, Palmer College of Chiropractic, qtd.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Connecticut Healthcare System and Palmer College of Chiropractic Institutional Review Boards approved the study.
He is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.
Bastyr University in Seattle, for example, a naturopathic institution, is examining what its methods can accomplish in treating HIV/AIDS; the University of Maryland is looking into the analgesic effects of herbal medicines; Beth Israel Hospital/Harvard Medical School, under Eisenberg, is investigating the incorporation of CAM practices into internal medicine; and the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, has a $500,000 grant to explore the therapeutic applications of its specialty.
Cervenka graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a bachelor's degree in exercise and sport science with a minor in biology and earned a doctor of chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.