14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mohegan Sun today announced a strategic partnership with Brigade Capital Management ("Brigade") on its project to build a destination resort casino in Palmer, Massachusetts.
What does PMX stand for?
PMX stands for Palmer, Massachusetts (Airport Code)
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of PMX
We have 6 other meanings of PMX in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Myasthenic Welfare Organisation (health research)
- Purbeck Marine Wildlife Reserve (Dorchester, England, UK)
- Postweaning Multisystemic Wasting Syndrome (Piglet Disease)
- Program Manager's Workstation
- Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park (Ontonagon, Michigan)
- Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center (Portland Community College; Oregon)
- Premium Matte Warranted Vinyl (printing material)
- Pacific Media Expo
- Packet Multiplexer
- Paired Mesoderm Homeobox
- Parsmedix Ltd. (UK)
- Partially Mapped Crossover (genetic algorithms, Computer science)
- Past Medical History
- Personal Message Exchange
- Physical Modeling Extension (Daisy Systems)
- Precious Metals Exchange
- Preprocessor for MusiXTeX (music software)
- Presentation Manager for the X Window System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amtrak suspended passenger train service on several Northeast routes, and one train from Chicago to Boston got stuck overnight in Palmer, Massachusetts.
Shays is on office technology instructor at Pathfinder Regional Vocational-Technical High School in Palmer, Massachusetts.
CHS, based in Palmer, Massachusetts, is a leading full-service provider of software, installation, training, and practice management solutions to healthcare providers.
JABAK, age 31, of 108 Mason Street, Palmer, Massachusetts, and formerly of Methuen, Massachusetts, was sentenced today by U.
Stern, United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts, and Barry Mawn, Special Agent-in-Charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in New England, announced that JOHN SACCO, age 49, of Palmer, Massachusetts, pled guilty today in U.
At the earlier plea hearing, the prosecutor told the court that, had the case proceeded to trial, the evidence would have proven that MCGARRETT, while armed with a sawed-off shotgun, robbed the Country Corner Citgo convenience store in Palmer, Massachusetts on July 11, 2002.
5 mW two-site power station in Palmer, Massachusetts.