I would like to respond to the article published on May 22 regarding the draft Palmdale Water Reclamation Plant 2025 Facilities Plan.
What does PWRP stand for?
PWRP stands for Palmdale Water Reclamation Plant (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWRP
We have 1 other meaning of PWRP in our Acronym Attic
- Public Works Research Institute
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel
- Prepositioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement Protectable (US DoD)
- Prepositioned War Reserve Materiel Stock
- Passive Wavelength Routing Node
- Passive Wavelength-Routed Network
- Pacific West Regional Office
- Personal Watercraft Rescue Operator (United States Lifesaving Association)
- Pressurized Water Reactor Owners Group
- Pennsylvania Wetland Replacement Project (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Predictive Wireless Routing Protocol
- Power and Water Resource Pooling Authority (California)
- Petroleum War Reserve Requirement
- Prepositioned War Reserve Requirement
- Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment (UK)
- Project, Workflow, Requirement, Resource
- Providence & Worcester Railroad
- Providence and Worcester Railroad
- Prepositioned War Reserve Requirement - Medical Facilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
fuel cell to be powered by gas generated from a wastewater treatment plant at the Sanitation Districts' Palmdale Water Reclamation Plant (WRP) in Palmdale, CA and the installation of an Ingersoll-Rand Energy Systems microturbine to be powered by gas generated from a wastewater treatment plant at the Sanitation Districts' Lancaster WRP in Lancaster, CA.
The plant will be used by the Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts at the Palmdale Water Reclamation Plant in northwest Los Angeles County.