What does PACSOA stand for?
PACSOA stands for Palm and Cycad Societies of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pietermaritzburg Agency for Community Social Action (Pietermaritzburg, South Africa)
- Plymouth Argyle Cornish Supporters Association (UK)
- Philippine Association of Collegiate Schools of Business
- Phased Array Concept Study Brassboard
- Pacific Science Center (Seattle, Washington)
- Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries
- Pennsylvania Automated Child Support Enforcement System
- Pacific Asia Cultural Studies Forum (Goldsmiths College, UK)
- Pan-African Conference on Sustainable Integrated Coastal Management
- Preservation Action Council of San Jose (San Jose, CA)
- Palm & Cycad Societies of Florida, Inc.
- Pacific Sound Surveillance System
- Pacific Special Intelligence Communication Center
- Physical Activity Class Satisfaction Questionnaire (Texas)
- Public Access Computer Systems Review (online journal)
- Pakistan Association of Cricket Statisticians and Scorers
- Peace and Conflict Studies Society (McMaster University; Canada)
- Production Acceptance Certification Standard System (stores training requirements for mechanical workers)
- Presidential Advisory Council for Science and Technology (Korea)
- Putney Auditory Comprehension Screening Test