and the prestigious Palm Springs Life Extension Institute of California.
What does PSLEI stand for?
PSLEI stands for Palm Springs Life Extension Institute (Palm Springs, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Sector Liaison Council
- Puget Sound LIDAR (Light Distance and Ranging) Consortium (Washington)
- Primary School Leaving Certificate of Education
- Pulsed Simulated Low Dose Rate
- Pediatric Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Porcine Surfactant Lipid Extract
- Primary School Leaving Examination
- Product Sight Lifecycle Environment (software)
- Progressive Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Prony Spectral Line Estimation
- Presumptive Stressful Life Event Scale
- Positive Sequence Load Flow (power systems software)
- Public Sector Lawyers Forum (various locations)
- Public Service Learning Fund
- Purified Synovial Lubricating Factor
- Pasadena Squiggley Lanes (gang)
- Peace and Security Liaison Group
- peer-supported learning group
- Planar-Straight-Line Graph
- Planning Services Liaison Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edmund Chin's Palm Springs Life Extension Institute.
Chein's license, the Palm Springs Life Extension Institute retained attorney Philip Boesch, who filed the court action in the California Superior Court.