The Palm Springs Desert Museum is an art repository that makes the absolute most of its modest square footage, presenting paintings, sculpture, photography and native crafts in an impressive cross section.
What does PSDM stand for?
PSDM stands for Palm Springs Desert Museum (Palm Springs, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSDM
We have 20 other meanings of PSDM in our Acronym Attic
- Public Service Directory Interactive
- Planinarsko Smucarsko Drustvo Javorak (Serbian: Mountaineering Smucarsko Society Javorak)
- Partia Socialdemokrate e Kosovës (Social Democratic Party of Kosovo)
- Platform Software Developers Kit
- Pediatric Storage Disorders Laboratory (UK)
- Persistent State Definition Language
- Primary Standard Dosimetry Laboratory
- Prototype System Description Language (computer science)
- Public Safety Data Laboratory (Mississippi State University)
- Pennsylvania School District Liquid Asset Fund
- Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia (Indonesian: Human Resource Development)
- Personnel Services Delivery Memorandum (US DoD)
- Power Spectral Density Mask
- Pre-Stack Depth Migration (seismic processing; oil industry)
- Premier Service Delivery Methodology (Microsoft)
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Pseudospectrum Descent Method
- Pseudo-Spacial Division Multiple Access
- Pacific Sexual Diversity Network (HIV/AIDS education)
- Packet Switched Data Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hennekes served as state treasurer of the California Association of Professional Music Teachers and president of the Sunday afternoon concerts program at the Palm Springs Desert Museum.
If you don't manage to see any wildlife on your journey, a trip to the Palm Springs Desert Museum will get you a closer look at all those nasty creepy-crawlies that inhabit the desert.
Cornett, curator of the Palm Springs Desert Museum, took the new color photos as part of a "re-photography" project.
And the festival party will go on - albeit a much smaller one - at the Annenburg Theatre and Palm Springs Desert Museum.
Frey died in 1998 at age 95, and bequeathed his home, Frey House II, to the Palm Springs Desert Museum.
The ambiance of the Annenberg Theater within the world-renowned Palm Springs Desert Museum sets the stage for this performance, and brings favorite Sinatra classics to life through leading cast members Randall and Rizzo.
Perched up there a ways - fittingly - is an Albert Frey classic home from midcentury, now overseen by the Palm Springs Desert Museum.