From 2009 to 2010, palm oil, palm kernel oil and coconut oil experienced wild price fluctuations.
What does PKO stand for?
PKO stands for Palm Kernel Oil
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PKO
We have 20 other meanings of PKO in our Acronym Attic
- serine/threonine protein kinase G
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Melaka (Malaysian: State Economic Development Corporation Melaka; Malaysia)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Negeri Sembilan State Development Corporation)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Pahang (Malay: Pahang State Development Corporation; Malaysia)
- Pulu Keeling National Park (Australia)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Partai Kebangkitan Nasional Ulama (Indonesia)
- Parker, Kern, Nard and Wenzel (law firm)
- Peacekeeping Operation (various organizations)
- Pirate King Online
- Polska Kasa Opieki (Polish bank)
- Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci (Polish bank)
- Public Key Organization
- Passionate Kiss on the Cheek
- Peacekeeping Operation Center (AFP)
- Public Key Organization Identifier
- Passionate Kiss on Lips
- Polski Komitet Olimpijski (Polish Olympic Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cetyl Alcohol may sound unpleasant but, according to Zoe, it's just an extract of palm kernel oil and used as a stabiliser in creams.
Palm oil producers have begun exporting to England with a shipment of 1,300 tons of crude oil and 200 tons of palm kernel oil worth $1.
is based on natural raw materials from renewable oils such as palm kernel oil and coconut oil," Sabic said.
The feedstock used for this process is based on natural raw materials from renewable oils such as palm kernel oil and coconut oil.
is based on natural raw materials from renewable oils such as palm kernel oil and coconut oil," SABIC said.
00 Palm kernel oil, Mal/Indo origin Coconut oil, Phil/Indo origin max 5% FFA, CIF Rotterdam 3-4% FFA, CIF Rotterdam Mar-Apr 10 975.
Formulation of the volatile oil into lotions: Two natural oil bases were used: olive oil (Base A) and palm kernel oil (Base B).