for production, maintenance and servicing such as: (1) Oils, Fats like Palm Fatty Acid Distillate, Palm Kernel Fatty Acid Distillate, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil etc.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Palm Fatty Acid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFA
We have 213 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Prothrombin Fragment 1
- Platelet Factor 3
- Platelet Factor 3 Availability Clotting Test
- Plasma Factor 4 (neurosurgery)
- Platelet Factor Four (molecular biology)
- Platelet Factor 4 Variant 1 (gene)
- Pacific Film Archive
- Pacific First Aid (Canada)
- Packet Flow Acceleration (Peribit)
- Paid For Action (advertising)
- Parameter Field Address
- Parent-Faculty Association
- Participating Field Activity
- Participation aux Frais Administratifs (French: Participation in Administrative Expenses)
- Partners for Africa (various organizations)
- Partnership for Action (various organizations)
- Peace Facility for Africa (various nations)
- Pedestrian Friendly Alameda (Alameda, CA)
- Pedorthic Footwear Assosciation (est. 1958; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palm oil, Mal/Sumatran origin Palm oil, Mal/Sumatran origin crude (max 5% FFA), refined, FOB Malaysia CIF Rotterdam Sep 10 unq Sep 10 unq Oct 10 unq Oct 10 unq Nov-Dec 10 unq Nov-Dec 10 unq Jan-Mar 11 unq Jan-Mar 11 unq Palm olein, Mal origin, RBD Stearin, (Poram), RBD (max 0,1% FFA) FOB Malaysian FOB Malaysian Sep 10 unq Sep 10 unq Oct 10 unq Nov-Dec 10 unq Jan-Mar 11 unq Palm Fatty Acid Distillate FOB Malaysia Sep 10 unq Palm kernel oil, Mal/Indo origin Coconut oil, Phil/Indo origin max 5% FFA, CIF Rotterdam 3-4% FFA, CIF Rotterdam Sep-Oct 10 unq Sep-Oct 10 1230.
Fatty acid is also produced by non members of the Association of Oleochemical Producers (Apolin), but hey have the production facility for Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD).
In addition to five producers, which are grouped in the Association of Oleochemical Producers (Apolin), fatty acid is also produced by non Apolin members having production facility for Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD).
00 Palm Fatty Acid Distillate FOB Malaysia Sep 10 665.
There are also non Apolin members that produce fatty acid in the form of palm fatty acid distillate (PFAD) as a by products of palm oil, palm kernel oil and coconut oil PFAD is a substitute for fatty acid to produce laundry soap (lower grade laundry).
50 Palm Fatty Acid Distillate FOB Malaysia Sep 10 665.
50 Palm Fatty Acid Distillate FOB Malaysia Sep 10 655.