The ship docked at the Palm Beach Maritime Museum in Florida after its voyage from Ireland.
What does PBMM stand for?
PBMM stands for Palm Beach Maritime Museum (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBMM
We have 4 other meanings of PBMM in our Acronym Attic
- Program in Biological and Medical Informatics
- Public Broadcasting Metadata Initiative (Corporation for Public Broadcasting)
- Pablo Borbon Memorial Institute of Technology (Batangas City, Philippines)
- Perviy Baltijskyi Muzykalnyi Kanal (Latvian: First Baltic Music Channel)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Leukocyte (immunology)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Lymphocytes (biochemistry)
- Perl Beginners Mailing List
- Prague Bulletin of Mathematical Linguistics (est. 1987)
- Provincial Board Members League (Philippines)
- Provincial Board Members' League of the Philippines
- Post Blackout Mechanical Movements (freediving)
- Primary Bone Marrow Macrophages
- Primedia Business Magazines & Media
- Path Based Mesh Network (Sprint)
- Patrol Borough Manhattan North (NYPD)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Fraction (pathology)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Culture
- Part B Medicare Only
- Pentagon Building Management Office
- Pacific Basin Medical Officers Training Program (Federated States of Micronesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lynx is expected to arrive at the Palm Beach Maritime Museum, Palm Beach, Florida in mid-January, 2010 where she will host educational dockside tours and day sails for school children, groups and the public throughout the winter and spring.