July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The Quantum Foundation is announcing the first-of its kind in the State of Florida community health information service for families and seniors with a $292,500 grant for a state-of-the art health information system to the Palm Beach County Library System.
What does PBCL stand for?
PBCL stands for Palm Beach County Library (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBCL
We have 9 other meanings of PBCL in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Beach County Health Department (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Pacific Basin Consortium on Hazardous Waste
- Pakistan Bible Correspondence Institute
- Palm Beach Cancer Institute (Florida)
- Public Broadcasting Cooperative of Illinois
- Particle Beam Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Public Broadcasting Corporation of Jamaica
- Palm Beach County Justice Association (legal professionals association; est. 1985; West Palm Beach, FL)
- Problem Between Chair and Keyboard
- Pain Behavior Check List
- Parafollicular B-Cell Lymphoma
- Paseo Boricua Community Library (Chicago, IL)
- Pearce, Brinkley, Cease & Lee (architecture firm; North Carolina)
- Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law
- Palm Beach County Library Association (Florida; est. 1971)
- Palm Beach County Literacy Coalition (Delray Beach, FL)
- Paseo Boricua Community Library Project
- Palm Beach County Library System (Florida)
- Benchmark Cost Proxy Model
- Peace Building and Conflict Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book has already been featured on syndicated radio talk shows, and will be introduced at a Special Presentation sponsored by community health authorities and the Palm Beach County Library System in Palm Beach, Florida in early December.
The two-story facility is located on the north side of Okeechobee Boulevard, immediately adjacent to the recently completed Palm Beach County library building, and just a quarter mile east of Florida's Turnpike.