He is a member of the American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, Palm Beach County Justice Association (Board of Directors 2004-2006), and the Palm Beach County Bar Association (Personal Injury and Wrongful Death CLE Committee).
What does PBCJA stand for?
PBCJA stands for Palm Beach County Justice Association (legal professionals association; est. 1985; West Palm Beach, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Polished Brass Chrome
- Polymorphic B Cell Hyperplasia (pathology)
- Pro Bono Clearing House (Australian Capital Territory Law Society)
- Palm Beach County Health Department (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Pacific Basin Consortium on Hazardous Waste
- Pakistan Bible Correspondence Institute
- Palm Beach Cancer Institute (Florida)
- Public Broadcasting Cooperative of Illinois
- Particle Beam Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Public Broadcasting Corporation of Jamaica
- Problem Between Chair and Keyboard
- Pain Behavior Check List
- Palm Beach County Library (Florida)
- Parafollicular B-Cell Lymphoma
- Paseo Boricua Community Library (Chicago, IL)
- Pearce, Brinkley, Cease & Lee (architecture firm; North Carolina)
- Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law
- Palm Beach County Library Association (Florida; est. 1971)
- Palm Beach County Literacy Coalition (Delray Beach, FL)
- Paseo Boricua Community Library Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
PBCJA Sponsors Mock Trial Teams: The Palm Beach County Justice Association this year sponsored the Palm Beach Lakes High School Mock Trial team's trip to nationals.
Malcolm Cunningham Bar Association, Palm Beach County Justice Association, Florida Blue Key, and the Gator Club of the Palm Beaches.