Palm Beach County Community Health Alliance -- will receive $260,000 to support staff, purchase equipment and supplies and to fund a part-time position to coordinate the execution of the Welligent System at all the county's free clinics.
What does PBCCHA stand for?
PBCCHA stands for Palm Beach County Community Health Alliance (Florida Agency for Health Care Administration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Consortium
- Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (UK)
- Polar Bears Cricket Club (New South Wales, Australia)
- PowerBASIC Console Compiler
- Program-Based Coverage Criterion
- Puffing Billy Country Communities (web portal service, Victoria, Australia)
- Putney Bridge Canoe Club (UK)
- Palm Beach County Canvassing Board
- Palm Beach County Convention Center (Florida)
- Packet Broadcast Control Channel
- Packet Binary Convolutional Code Modulation (IEEE 802.11)
- Packed Binary Coded Decimal (computing)
- Planning and the Black Community Division (online discussion forum)
- Palm Beach County Darting Association
- Palm Beach County Dog Fanciers Association (Florida)
- Palm Beach Country Estates (Palm Beach County, Florida)
- Philippine Business Conference and Exposition (Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Philippines)
- Physiologically Based Clearance Extraction (toxicology)
- Pine Bluff Cotton Exchange
- Planning, Building and Code Enforcement (San Jose, CA)