Dallas-based Trinity Hospice offers palliative care and support services to terminally ill patients and their families.
What does PCSS stand for?
PCSS stands for Palliative Care and Support Services (Palo Alto Medical Foundation; Santa Cruz, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCSS
We have 67 other meanings of PCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Counter Super-Resolution
- Post Course Success Ratio
- Post-Colonial Studies Reader (textbook)
- Pre-Construction Safety Report
- Professional Customer Service Representative
- Psychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility (UK)
- Pierce County School Retirees Association
- Pierce County Soccer Referees Association (Washington state)
- Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund (Seattle, WA; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Process Control Security Requirements Forum (US NIAP; Ft. Meade, MD)
- Patient Classification and Staffing System (automated patient management; trademark of QTA, Inc.)
- Payment, Clearing and Settlement System (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies
- Percentage-Closer Soft Shadow (computer graphics)
- Personal Computer Support Service
- Photoconductive Semiconductor Switch
- Piecewise Constant Speed Schedule
- Platform Check Sub-System
- Polycarbonate Structured Sheet
- Polymer Cement Slurry Surfacing (road surfacing)