In fiscal 2010, Neurologix was able to secure additional financing from three of its largest existing investors, or their affiliates: Corriente Advisors; GE Pension Trust; and Palisade Capital Management, LLC.
What does PCM stand for?
PCM stands for Palisade Capital Management, LLC
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCM
We have 524 other meanings of PCM in our Acronym Attic
- Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts
- Portland Community Land Trust (Oregon)
- Procurement Lead Time
- Prototype Closed Loop Test
- Proximal Colonic Lymphoid Tissue
- Provincial Comprehensive Land Use Plan (Philippines)
- Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia
- Package Command Manager (Microsoft SMS)
- PacketCable Multimedia (Worldgate)
- Palais des Congrès de Montréal
- Pancake Mafia (band)
- Paracoccidioidomycosis (fungal infection)
- Parallel Cache Management
- Parametric Cost Model
- Parish Communications Ministry
- Parti Communiste de la Martinique (French: Martinique Communist Party)
- Partido Comunista Mexicano (Spanish: Mexican Communist Party)
- Partition Control Master (Megasys)
- Party of Moldovan Communists
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Achieve3000, an educational publishing company that delivers differentiated instruction via the Web, announced today that it has received a significant investment from Palisade Capital Management, LLC, a New Jersey-based investment management and venture capital firm.
About Palisade Capital Management, LLC Palisade Capital Management, L.
com, Palisade Capital Management, LLC Executive Vice-President and Portfolio Manager, Dan Veru will discuss Handleman Company (NYSE: HDL), Beckman Coulter, Inc.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Versura, the Education Loan Exchange, announced today that the Ascend Venture Group, LLC has joined Palisade Capital Management, LLC and General Electric Pension Trust as institutional investors in Versura.