PNN A delegation from the Communist Youth Union of Spain has visited the Center of the Palestinian Youth Union (PYU), where the General Director of PYU, Muharram Al-Barghouthi and the project officers, met with them.
What does PYU stand for?
PYU stands for Palestinian Youth Union (est. 1992)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PYU
- Professional Yoga Therapist
- Prove Yourself True (band)
- Pull Yourself Together
- Performance Year to Date (youth violence)
- Prepare Yourself to Die (gaming clan)
- Previous Year to Date (sales)
- Pyramid Technologies
- Pushing Yourself to Power (exercise book)
- Port Youth Theatre Workshop (est. 1984; Australia)
- Prepare Youth to Work (Lawrence Education Center; Springfield, IL)
- Panafrican Youth Union (est. 1962)
- Pick You Up
- Pepper Yellow Vein Mali Virus
- Prison Youth Vulnerability Scale (New Zealand corrections)
- Potato Yellow Vein Virus
- Pseuderanthemum Yellow Vein Virus
- Pennsylvania Youth Wrestling
- Pittsfield Youth Workshop (est. 1986; Pittsfield, NH)
- Presbyterian Youth Workers' Association
- Portland Youth Wind Ensemble (Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Aharonovitch last night issued an order prohibiting a convention to announce the formation of the Palestinian Youth Union in Jerusalem, which had been scheduled in the afternoon in a sit-in tent in the Bustan neighborhood in Silwan.
The issue of security and society are the same, they are not divided -- when we get our right to work and we can live right there will no longer be any need for extra security," said Mohammad Rabid, a member of the Palestinian Youth Union (PYU) secretariat and a keynote speaker at Monday's rally.