The silence of the Arab countries on the Israeli aggressions shows their complicity against the Palestinians and it is also indicative of the extent of the incapability of some Arab regimes in adopting a plan for helping the Gaza Strip's people who are being massacred in front of the eyes of the international community," Secretary General for Palestinian Popular Struggle Front Khaled Abd al-Majid told FNA in Gaza on Monday.
What does PPSF stand for?
PPSF stands for Palestinian Popular Struggle Front (est. 1967)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPSF
We have 4 other meanings of PPSF in our Acronym Attic
- Proximity Payment System Environment
- Pan-Pacific and South-East Asia Women's Association (est. 1929)
- Private Post Secondary Education Commission
- Poro Point Special Economic and Freeport Zone (Philippines)
- Partial Product Selector
- Pikes Peak School of Expeditionary Learning (Falcon, CO)
- Private Pilot Single Engine Land (US Federal Aviation Administration pilot license)
- Pennsylvania Public School Employees Retirement System
- Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Virginia (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (Cambodia)
- Peak Power Spectrum Frequency
- Peoples's Public Security Force (Vietnam)
- Portier Phonique Sans Fil (French: Wireless Doorphone)
- President's Public Service Fund (est. 1985; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Price per Square Foot (price measurement)
- Procurement/Production Status File
- Prywatne Policealne Studium Farmaceutyczne (Polish: Private Post Secondary College Pharmaceutical)
- Police Performance Steering Group (UK)
- Policy and Plans Steering Group (US DOC)
- Post Polio Support Group (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNA - 09/02/2012 Events spiraling out of control in Syria have caused much worry of negatively effecting domestic security in neighboring Lebanon, a thing which MP Ali Khreiss categorically ruled out Thursday during a meeting with Palestinian Popular Struggle Front in southern city of Tyr.
The Palestinian Popular Struggle Front (PPSF) denounced the barbaric attack against innocent civilians, indicating that it is aimed at inciting chaos and instability among the Syrian people.
The alliance of Palestinian factions which includes Hamas, Islamic Jihad movement, Fatah-Intifada, Palestinian Popular Struggle Front (PPSF), Popular Front for the Liberatio -- General Command (PFLP-GC), Popular Liberation Front and the Palestinian Revolutionary Communist Party.
Awni Abu Ghosh, a member of the Palestinian Popular Struggle Front and secretary of the Department of Culture and Information, responded to the occupation authority decision in a statement: The government's policy of occupation and racism, through its extreme actions against our people and its policy of organized terrorism (specifically in the city of Jerusalem), will not discourage our will to continue the struggle and our attempts to address this brutal occupation.
In a statement, five PLO member factions, namely the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Palestinian People's Party, the Palestinian National Liberation Movement and the Palestinian Popular Struggle Front, said Netanyahu's speech was "tantamount to a declaration of war on Palestinians' national rights.
It rejects defence claims that the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine or the Palestinian Popular Struggle Front were involved through their cells in West Germany and Sweden.
Campbell acknowledged that suspicions were first focused on the Palestinian Popular Struggle Front and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command (PFLP-GC), but stated that the evidence showed that the components available to these groups were different to those used to make the bomb that brought down Pan Am flight 103.