Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi has stated that China will send emergency humanitarian aid to Palestine in order to ease the humanitarian crisis, in the meeting with Bassam al-Salhi, an envoy of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and General Secretary of the Palestinian People's Party, in Beijing on Friday.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Palestinian People's Party
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Physics Photo of the Week (Warren Wilson College; North Carolina)
- Pomorskiego Programu Odnowy Wsi (Polish: Pomeranian Rural Renewal Program)
- Phenacylpyridinium Oxalate
- Polypropylene Oxide
- Protoporphyrinogen Oxidase (gene)
- Pacific Peoples' Partnership
- Pagan Pride Project
- Pakistan Peoples Party
- Pale Porcelain Princess (beauty/makeup forum slang)
- Paléontologie, Phylogénie et Paléobiologie (French: Paleontology, Phylogeny, and Paleobiology)
- Palestinian Public Perceptions (reports)
- Pälkäneen Putki Ja Puhallin
- Parallels Power Panel (software)
- ParaParaParadise (dance simulation game series)
- Parent Partnership Program (various locations)
- Parentes Pii Posuerunt (Latin: Pious Parents Have Built, epigraphy)
- Parish Pastoral Plan
- Parlamentarisches Patenschaftsprogramm (Germany)
- Partai Persatuan Pembangunan (United Development Party, Indonesia)
- Partenariats Publique-Privé (French: Public-private partnerships; Quebec, Canada government agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Salhi, also secretary-general of the Palestinian People's Party, is visiting China from Thursday to Saturday.
Palestinian People's Party strongly condemned the terrorist blast which took placeat al-Midan Neighborhood in Damascus last Friday.
The second and third largest factions in the PLO behind Abbas's Fatah, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), in addition to the Palestinian National Initiative and the Palestinian People's Party, and independents, announced that they have begun work under the "Follow up committee to reject direct negotiations.
The leftist Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and the Palestinian People's Party both issued statements of condemnation, saying that the Israeli actions against Jerusalem are Netanyahu's idea of peace.
They are Hannah Amireh of the Palestinian People's Party, Saleh Rafat of the Palestinian Democratic Union (generally known as FIDA), and Ahmad Majdalani of the Palestinian Popular Struggle Front (PPSF).
In a statement, five PLO member factions, namely the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Palestinian People's Party, the Palestinian National Liberation Movement and the Palestinian Popular Struggle Front, said Netanyahu's speech was "tantamount to a declaration of war on Palestinians' national rights.
Failure to form a government would seriously damage any international efforts to rebuild homes, public buildings and infrastructure shattered by Israel's war on Gaza, said Walid al-Awad of the Palestinian People's Party.