Ram Allah, April 4 Petra) -- The Palestinian National Authority on Thursday expressed its appreciation for the participation of a Jordanian medical team in the autopsy of Maysarah Abu Hamdeyah's body.
What does PNA stand for?
PNA stands for Palestinian National Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNA
We have 189 other meanings of PNA in our Acronym Attic
- Private Network - Network Interface
- Personnelman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Protease Nexin 1 (inhibitor)
- Personnelman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Protease Nexin 2 (biochemistry)
- Perro Negro 3 (Saipem drilling rig)
- Personnelman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Pacific/North American
- Pacto de No Agresión (Spanish)
- Pages Needing Attention (Wikipedia)
- Palestinian News Agency
- Pamplona, Spain - Pamplona - Noain (Airport Code)
- Paraffins, Naphthenes, and Aromatics
- Parchetul Naþional Anticorupþie (Romania)
- Parque Natural da Arrábida (Portugal)
- Partai Nasional Aceh (Indonesian political party)
- Partial Nail Avulsion (ingrown toenail treatment)
- Partial Net Area (United States Coast Guard)
- Parties to the Nauru Agreement (fishing industry; various nations)
- Passed but Not Advanced
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adding that the ministry had never been consulted before the decision was taken, Jarbawi said in his letter that no specific definition for a 'decent dress code' has been prescribed in the agenda of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA).
President Abbas reasserted, in this context, the full readiness of the Palestinian national authority to go to the polls by organising free and fair elections that will allow Palestinians to choose their representatives.
I have no intention of transferring the taxes due to the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) this month.
Palestinian President Abbas has been leading the campaign to gain support for the resolution despite threats by the United States and Israel that they will punish the Palestinian National Authority by withholding much-needed funds for the West Bank government.
In light of Israel's eight-day assault on the Gaza strip, both Hamas and Palestinian National Authority (PNA) offcials have indicated that they plan to increase their efforts at reaching a reconciliation in order to more effectively challenge Israel's occupation.
The Palestinian Premier emphasized the need for the international community to bear its moral and legal responsibility and to compel Israel to stop dangerous policies and practices and to enable the Palestinian National Authority to develop the regions called (C) both economically and socially and called for Israeli compliance with international law and resolutions and to bring Israeli occupation to an end in order to ensure self-determination in favor of the Palestinian people and the establishing of a Palestinian State on the pre-1967 borders with its capital in East Jerusalem.
Jeddah, Sha'ban 23, 1433, Jul 13, 2012, SPA -- The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud received here today President Mahmud Abbas, Head of Executive Committee of Palestinain Liberation Organization (PLO) and President of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA).