The Palestinian Information Technology Association (PITA) an organisation founded in 1999 to promote the ICT sector through public-policy advocacy and enabling ICT entrepreneurs received $100,000 from Google.
What does PITA stand for?
PITA stands for Palestinian Information Technology Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PITA
We have 28 other meanings of PITA in our Acronym Attic
- Progressive Intensity Training (fitness)
- Prohibited Items Test
- Project Integration Team
- Public Internet Terminal (various locations)
- Pulling It Together
- Pulsed Inductive Thruster
- Pursuit Intervention Technique (police high-speed pursuit tactic)
- Pacific International Trapshooting Association
- Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association
- Pain In the Ass
- Paper Industry Technical Association (UK)
- Paranormal Investigation Team of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance (Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development)
- Pipeline Integrity Technology Associates
- Plug in the Answer (math strategy)
- Point-in-time Architecture
- Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (India)
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center (est. 1962; Pakistan)
- President's Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Primary Industries Training Advisory Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Palestinian Information Technology Association (PITA), over the last decade, the Palestinian ICT sector has grown at an average rate of 8% per year, while other economic sectors have declined.
As per the Palestinian Information Technology Association of Companies (PITA), there are over 300 Palestinian IT companies.