Ramallah / PNN - A continuation of the activities undertaken by the Palestinian Federation of Women's Action Committee, supporting efforts to reduce the phenomenon of domestic violence in the Palestinian society hosts many of theatrical performances and workshops in villages and towns in the provinces of Nablus, Jenin, Tulkarem, and Salfit.
What does PFWA stand for?
PFWA stands for Palestinian Federation of Women's Action
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFWA
We have 1 other meaning of PFWA in our Acronym Attic
- Platinum for Windows (software)
- Portland Fashion Week (Portland, OR)
- Potential Future Wife
- Prison for Women (various locations)
- Pro Football Weekly (sports magazine)
- Produced Formation Water (offshore oil and gas processing)
- Project Feeder Watch (Cornell University, Ithica, NY)
- Propagating Floquet Wave
- Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne, and Chicago Railroad
- Preparing for Work Agreement (labor law; Australia)
- Pro Football Writers of America
- Public Fixed Wireless Access (various locations)
- Palestinian Federation of Women's Action Committees (equal rights organization)
- Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church (North Carolina)
- Philadelphia Festival of World Cinema
- Praise Fellowship Worship Center (Little Elm, TX)
- Pain-Free Walking Distance
- Portable Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Propper Field Wear Flat Front Pant (online police gear retail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Gender, culture, and politics in the Middle East JQ1830 In this historical ethnography, Hasso (gender, women's studies, and sociology; Oberlin College) examines the intersections between gender, issues of national and ideological identity, and resistance politics in the central party apparatus of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Democratic Front branches established in occupied Palestine and Jordan in the 1970s, and the most influential of the women's organizations of the Democratic Front, the Palestinian Federation of Women's Action Committees.