Hamas and Fatah also agreed that the Palestinian Central Elections Commission would resume the registration of voters in the Gaza Strip -- a process that had been halted by Hamas several months ago.
What does PCEC stand for?
PCEC stands for Palestinian Central Elections Commission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCEC
We have 35 other meanings of PCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Priyadarshini College of Engineering and Architecture
- Prof Chalkboard Erasing Algorithm
- Professional Construction Estimators Association
- Professional Cost Estimator/Analyst
- Promotion Center for Emergency Assistance (China)
- Putnam County Education Association (Tennessee)
- Programmable Calculator Environmental Applications Software
- Pacific Coastal Ecology Branch (US EPA)
- Post Common Envelope Binary
- Pulmonary Capillary Endothelium-Bound
- Palmer Community Events Center (Texas)
- Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Center (Vancouver, WA)
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company
- Park County Environmental Council
- Pastoral Counseling and Education Center (Dallas, TX)
- Patriotic Cover Exchange Club
- Patrol Craft Escort Communications
- Pattaya City Expats Club (Thailand)
- Penn Cheyney Export Center
- Per Capita Energy Consumption (statistic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hamas-run government in Gaza suspended the work of the Palestinian Central Elections Commission, a day before it was to start registering new voters, abruptly halting one of the few tangible steps toward reconciliation with the rival Fatah party, based in the West Bank.
Hamas and the Palestinian government in Gaza offered all possible facilities to the Palestinian Central Elections Commission (CEC), according to an agreement signed by Hamas and Fatah movements on May 20, the statement added.