PNN Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) issued in a press release the price indices for Construction Cost, Road Cost, Water Networks Cost, Sewage Networks Cost in the West Bank during March 2013.
What does PCBS stand for?
PCBS stands for Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCBS
We have 8 other meanings of PCBS in our Acronym Attic
- Programme de Diffuson du Code de Bonnes Pratiques Sanitaires
- Panama City Beach Rentals (Florida)
- Partido Comunista Brasileiro Revolucionário (Portuguese: Brazilian Revolutionary Communist Party; Brazil)
- Plymouth County Board of Realtors (Massachusetts)
- Printed Circuit Board Relay
- Purebred Cat Breed Rescue (various locations)
- Putnam County Board of Realtors (Indiana)
- Peace Country Barrel Racing Association (Canada; horse racing)
- Pacific Coast Banking School
- Pacific Coast Bus Service, Inc.
- Peninsula Caged Bird Society (Newport News, VA)
- Philippine Christian BookStores (Philippine Christian Literature Inc.)
- Phosphate-Citrate Buffer Containing Saponin
- Post-Critical Belief Scale
- Pacific Coast Business Times
- Pressure Cooker Bias Test (electronics)
- Proctored, Computer-Based Testing (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Passenger Car Business Unit (India)
- Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (Australia)
- Personal Computer Business Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
press release by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS).
There Will Be More Palestinians Than Jews In Palestine Based on information submitted by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBJ), independent journalist Kawther Salam reports that the statistical information shows that the Palestinian population will surpass the Jewish on in historical Palestine over the course of the next four years or so.
PNN Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) said in a press release that t he overall Quantity of Industrial Production Index (IPI) in the Palestinian Territory decreased by 8.
Around 70,000 Palestinians work inside Jewish settlements in the West Bank and in Israel, the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics said Thursday, as reported by the Beirut daily AL MUSTAQBAL Friday.
47% compared with January, a press release by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS).
49% compared to the previous month, said the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS).
3% in the same period, a report by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) said Monday.