Endorsed by: Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions National Committee General Union of Palestinian Peasants and Cooperatives Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees Palestinian Farmers Union Popular Struggle Coordination Committee Stop the Wall Campaign Union of Agricultural Work Committees Union of Palestinian Agriculture Engineers Copyright Palestine News Network, 2003 - 2012 Provided by Syndigate.
What does PARC stand for?
PARC stands for Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (Palestine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PARC
We have 172 other meanings of PARC in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Analysis and Research Branch (UN)
- Post Adjudication Review Board (Oklahoma)
- Punjab Agricultural Research Board (Pakistan)
- Pennsylvania Association of Regular Baptist Churches (York, PA)
- Pacific Regional Branch of the International Council on Archives
- PARtial BItfile Transformer
- Pacific AIDS Research Center (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Pacific Alaska Range Complex
- Pacific Asia Resources Centre
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
- Palo Alto Research Center (Xerox)
- Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- Pan American Racquetball Confederation
- Parkdale Activity and Recreation Centre
- Parking Access and Revenue Control
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Pennsylvania Association for Retarded Citizens
- People Against the River Crossing (UK)
- Per-Antenna Rate Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC), 30 million stems of cut flowers are expected to be exported by the end of this season (ending on May 20, 2010).
Signatories BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) Alternative Information Center (AIC) Lajee Center -- Aida Refugee Camp Al-Rowwad Culture and Theatre Center -- Aida Refugee Camp Al-Finiq Center -- Dhesha Refugee Camp OPGAI (Occupied Palestinian and Golan Heights Advocacy Initiative) Youth Development Center -- Wadi Fukin Copyright Palestine News Network, 2003 - 2012 Provided by Syndigate.
The mayor of the village managed to build a new road to Deir Istiya, supported by the Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC).