RAMALLAH, September 28, 2011(WAFA) -- The Palestinian holding company, Palestine Development and Investment Company (PADICO), Wednesday announced the successful closure of its bonds issuance with an oversubscription of USD$ 85 million, with a USD$ 15 million surplus on top of the initial USD$ 70 million original offering.
What does PDIC stand for?
PDIC stands for Palestine Development and Investment Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDIC
We have 17 other meanings of PDIC in our Acronym Attic
- Pontefract Driving Instructors Association (UK)
- Proceedings of the Danish Institute at Athens (journal)
- Process-Driven Information Automation
- Professional Digital Imaging Association (digital photography education group)
- Professional Diving Instructor Association (Germany)
- Project on Death in America
- Public Dialup Internet Access List
- Packet Data Intercept Access Point
- Professional Development in International Business (program; College of Business Administration; Florida International University; Miami, FL)
- Professional Diploma in International Business (India)
- Parkinson's Disease Information Center
- Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Philippine Depositor Insurance Corporation
- Professional Diving Instructors Corporation
- Professional Driver Improvement Course
- Program Installations by Classification Document
- Path Descriptor Identifier
- Police Department Identification Number (Washington, DC)
- Pulse Doppler Identification
- P-Cad Data Interchange Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAMALLAH, May 10, 2011 (WAFA) -- The Palestinian holding company, Palestine Development and Investment Company (Padico), Tuesday announced issuance of the first corporate bonds in Palestine worth $70 million directed at the private sector.