The Ritz-Carlton has approached several non-profit organisations, including the Red Crescent and Palestine Children's Relief Fund, to take part in this good-cause event.
What does PCRF stand for?
PCRF stands for Palestine Children's Relief Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRF
We have 17 other meanings of PCRF in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Coconut Research & Development Foundation, Inc.
- Payroll Check Reversal Entry
- Peer Consultation Reflection Exercise
- Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution (application code migration)
- Phosphorylated cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Response Element Binding protein
- Prostate Cancer Research and Education Foundation
- Pine Cabin Run Ecological Laboratory (now Cacapon Institute; High View, WV; est. 1985)
- Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies
- Perspectives on the Computer Revolution
- Patient Care Report Form
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Planetary Coral Reef Foundation
- Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber
- Power Cost Recovery Factor (up charge to power bill to avoid raising fixed power rates in Texas)
- Primary Care Rehabilitation Facility (various locations)
- Public Cause Research Foundation (India)
- Pacific Coast Rugby Football Union
- Pipeline Contractors Roundtable Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He works in partnership with the Palestine Children's Relief Fund, providing health support in two ways; sending Chilean volunteer medical missions for surgical work in Palestine, and receiving in Chilean homes Palestinian young people who need to receive medical care in Santiago.
The Palestine Children's Relief Fund (PCRF) referred the young girl to Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai for specialist eye treatment.
The suffering went on for almost seven years, but today with the help of the Palestine Children's Relief Fund (PCRF), a humanitarian organisation, which brought him from Gaza to Dubai for treatment, Oday is practising walking with his prosthetic leg.
At least 70 per cent of the raised at the event will be donated to the Palestine Children's Relief Fund ( www.
Steve Sosebee is the president and chief executive officer of the Ohio-based Palestine Children's Relief Fund, at www.
Proceeds from the concert will be donated to The Palestine Children's Relief Fund (PCRF).
Saad, were selected by the Palestine Children's Relief Fund (PCRF) to lead a medical mission to East Jerusalem to provide highly specialized surgical care to underprivileged Palestinian children.