Talking to Pakistan Television, Kaira said talks between Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf and Opposition Leader Ch Nisar Ali were underway.
What does PTV stand for?
PTV stands for Pakistan Television
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PTV
We have 60 other meanings of PTV in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Trade Union Defence Campaign
- Physical and Tangible User Interfaces
- Plain Text User Interface
- Posted Time Update Interval (aviation)
- Python/Tkinter User Interface
- Pesta Tanglung Universiti Malaya (Malay: University of Malaya Lantern Festival; Malaysia)
- Please Tell Us More
- Pengadilan Tata Usaha Negara (National Court in Jakarta)
- Practical Transformation Using XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation)
- Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Talking to Pakistan Television, he said, "We acknowledge the sacrifices made by Pakistan during the decade of war on terrorism in which 40,000 people lost their lives.
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) has entered into a four-year deal with the state run Pakistan Television (PTV) for the terrestrial rights of all major hockey events, including the World Cup, The Dawn reports.
Talking to Pakistan Television (PTV), she said that the government had no trust in Taliban as they already had violated the peace agreements in past.
Talking to Pakistan Television (PTV), the minister said that leadership of Pakistan Peoples Party has committed to resolve the issues of Balochi people.
Pakistan and China have signed a memorandum of understanding envisaging free trade by elimination of tariffs on bilateral trade in two years, state-owned Pakistan Television reported Wednesday.
At least 26 people were killed and scores injured in landslides and lightning strikes in northern Pakistan on Friday night, state-run Pakistan Television (PTV) reported Saturday.
direct broadcast satellite television company, announced today that it will begin offering Pakistan Television (PTV) on Aug.