Islamabad, Jan 15 ( ANI ): Veteran civil rights activist and former president of the Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association Asma Jahangir said that the judges were playing their role not as a judge but a petitioners' lawyer over the NRO case verdict.
What does PSCBA stand for?
PSCBA stands for Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSCBA
We have 1 other meaning of PSCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania State Coalition for Adult Literacy
- Public Sector Costing Associates Limited (UK)
- Polarized Single Crystal Absorption Microspectrophotometry
- Perceived Self-Care Agency Questionnaire
- Petroleum Sports Control Board (India)
- Porto Seguro Convention Bureau (Porto Seguro, Brazil)
- Private Sector Consultative Board (London, UK; International Coffee Organization)
- Protected Step Control Block (computing)
- Public Sector Capacity Building (UN Development Programme)
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank (Chandigarh, India)
- Public Service Collective Bargaining Act (Canada)
- Public Service Coordinating Bargaining Council (New Zealand)
- Phosphorylation Site/Calmodulin Binding Domain
- Puget Sound Couples and BiFemales
- Public Sector Capacity Building Project
- Prevention Specialist Certification Board of Washington
- Packaging Storage and Container Center
- Packaging, Storage, and Containerization Center (US Army LOGSA)
- Pakistan Steel Cadet College (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Park Slope Civic Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIRPUR, August 21, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Eminent human rights worker and President Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association Aasma Jehangir has said the masses of Pakistan and Jammu & Kashmir are incomplete without each other, and the distances, if any, will also be removed.
The Pakistani government should not compromise on the country's sovereignty and national interests, said Jehangir, who is president of the Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association.
their government may be in trouble," said Asma Jehangir, a top democratic activist and Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) President.
Islamabad, June 8(ANI): Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) President Asma Jehangir has backed the public representatives' demand that the country's military be subjected to accountability.
According to the Facebook profile page of Sharif, out of total 4810 friends, he enjoys the company of Musharraf, Hussain, Zardari, Imran, Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association President Asma Jahangir, PPP co-Chairman Bilawal Bhutto and All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) Secretary General Muhammad Ali Saif.
Islamabad, Dec 1 (ANI): Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association President Asma Jahangir has denounced the stay granted by the Lahore High Court against any action leading to a presidential pardon for Christian woman Aasia Bibi, who was sentenced to death by a district judge on charges on blasphemy.
Islamabad, Oct 19 (ANI): Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) President Qazi Anwar has returned the one million-rupees cheque given to the association by Law Minister Babar Awan.