KARACHI -- Pakistan State Oil (PSO)'s revenues rose to Rs 930 billion as compared to Rs 862 billion in the corresponding period last year, representing a growth of 7.
What does PSO stand for?
PSO stands for Pakistan State Oil
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSO
We have 318 other meanings of PSO in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Station New York
- Photographic Society of New York (est. 1949; New York, NY)
- Puget Sound Navy Yard
- Puget Sound Navy Yard (US Navy)
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Parrot Society of New Zealand
- Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand
- Photographic Society of New Zealand
- Physiological Society of New Zealand (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Presbyterian Support New Zealand (community support services group; various locations; New Zealand)
- Pantex Site Office (Amarillo, TX)
- Paralegal Society of Ontario
- Parent Support Organization
- Parma Symphony Orchestra (Parma, OH)
- Participating Standards Organization
- Particle Swarm Optimization
- Partner Solution Offering (Dell)
- Partnership for Sustainable Oceans
- Password Settings Object
- Pasto, Colombia - Cano (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Chairman Board of management of Pakistan state oil (PSO) Sohail Wajahat allegedly involved in getting million of rupees illegal perks and privileges from state run Pakistan State Oil (PSO).
An oil refinery at Gwadar, Petroleum Advisor Dr Asim Hussain will be constructed by Iran in cooperation with Pakistan state oil (PSO).
Summary: AGI is investing a total of $3 billion in three refineries in Libya A senior official at Dubai-based Al Ghurair Investment (AGI) said that the company is in negotiations with state-owned Pakistan State Oil Company, controls about 70 percent of the Pakistani market, Gulf News reported.
The Pakistan Daily Times recently reported that Pakistan State Oil (PSO) announced late last month plans for a new countrywide compressed natural gas (CNG) "availability program.
KPC is to build a 100,000 b/d refinery in Pakistan in partnership with Pakistan State Oil (PSO).
a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation, each hold a 30% working interest in the Badin-I concession, with Oil and Gas Development Corporation (OGDC), the Pakistan state oil company, owning the remaining 40%.
Demand for commercial fleet solutions is also evident in a recent Tracking World win with Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the oil market leader in Pakistan in refined and unrefined oil.