KARACHI -- Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited (PRCL), rated as AA Company, has posted a net profit of Rs 925 million for the three Quarters ending September 30, 2012.
What does PRCL stand for?
PRCL stands for Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRCL
We have 3 other meanings of PRCL in our Acronym Attic
- Perpetuity Research and Consultancy International (University of Leicester; UK)
- Philippine Racing Club, Inc. (Philippines)
- Philippine Renal Care, Inc. (B. Braun)
- Philippine Rottweiler Club, Inc. (dog club; Philippines)
- Pipeline Research Council International, Inc.
- Powder River Correctional Institution (Oregon)
- Person-Robot Complex Interactive Scale (robotic psychology)
- Portable Remote Controlled Infantry Target System
- Protestant Reformed Churches of Jamaica
- Pacific Rim Curling League (Canada)
- Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd
- Pike River Coal Limited (New Zealand)
- Pipavav Railway Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Preaching the Revised Common Lectionary (online religious resource)
- Papers and Reports on Child Language Development (Stanford University)
- Princess Royal Class Locomotive Trust (UK)
- Master Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Parallel Relay Channel Model
- Passive Radiation Countermeasures
- Power, Reset and Clock Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, with the increased level of minimum capital requirements, coupled with the decisions taken during the last year's presentation made to the Prime Minister on insurance sector policy review in respect of retaining of 35% right of first refusal of Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, and sharing of high valued risks between National insurance Company and private sector, it is hoped that risk retentions within the country would gradually improve in due course of lime.
Moreover, AICL's capital position benefits from very good reinsurance support, despite having to cede cessions of up to 35% of treaty business to Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited, the national reinsurer.