Three or four days later when the facts were clear I made a speech at the Pakistan Press Club condemning the Taliban," the Express Tribune quoted him, as saying.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Pakistan Press Club (est. 1996)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Policy and Biological Threats (training program)
- Post Partum Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Power Procurement Business Unit (South California Edison)
- Prefix Peer Binding Update (computing)
- Part Per Billion by Volume
- Parts Per Billion by Weight
- Pacific Publishing Company (Seattle, WA)
- Paiement par Clic (French: payment per click)
- Paige Poulos Communications (Richmond, California)
- Pakistan Penal Code
- Pan Pacific Conference (various organizations)
- Pan Pacific Copper (Japan)
- Pan-Pacific Championship
- Panel Personal Computer
- Paperboard Packaging Council
- Parallel Pilot Channel
- Parallel Plate Capacitance (capacitance of the void space of surface)
- Parallel Port Camera
- Parallel Power Cable
- Paramount Pictures Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chairman of Ansar Burney Trust International and former Federal Minister for human rights, Ansar Burney, Advocate and Secretary of Pakistan Press Club UK on Thursday applied for visa to visit Burma and they were assured by the Embassy for the grant of Visa, but on Tuesday they were refused with a pretext that human right organisations and Journalists are not allowed.
The delegation will meet with the members of Pakistan Press Club in Brussels.