According to the details, the central council of the Pakistan Medical Association (PMA) demanded a judicial inquiry in the affairs of PMDC and the role of Executive committee and its registrar in destroying the medical education in the country.
What does PMA stand for?
PMA stands for Pakistan Medical Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMA
We have 624 other meanings of PMA in our Acronym Attic
- Powerman 5000 (rock band)
- 4-Methoxyamphetamine Paramethoxyamphetamine
- Pacific Maritime Association
- Pacific Media Associates (Menlo Park, California)
- Paddle Monitoring Acceleration
- Paesi Meno Avanzati (Italian: Least Developed Countries)
- Paging Message Analyzer
- Paint Makers Association
- Países Menos Adelantados (Spanish: Less Advanced Countries)
- Pakistan Marine Academy (Karachi Pakistan merchant navy institute)
- Pakistan Military Academy
- Palau Mission Academy
- Palestine Monetary Authority
- Palouse Mycological Association (Pullman, Washington)
- Pan-Macedonian Association
- Parallel Multithreaded Architecture
- Park's Martial Arts Academy (various locations)
- Part Manufacturing Approval
- Particular Material Appraisal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The abstracts selected will be published in a special supplement of Journal of Pakistan Medical Association (JPMA), said the organizers.
LAHORE, July 11 -- It was a black chapter in the parliamentary history of Punjab when the provincial assembly passed a resolution against media freedom, Pakistan Medical Association (PMA) President Prof Yasmin Rashid said on Saturday.
Office bearers of the Pakistan Medical Association (PMA), the Young Doctors Association (YDA), the Medical Teachers Association (MTA), along with paramedical staff joined hands to demand a greater allocation to healthcare in the budget to be tabled in the Punjab Assembly today (Monday).
However, the young doctors had to capitulate to the strict measures by Pakistan Medical Association and the Punjab government and consented over legal action against the doctors responsible for the manhandling.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Medical Association (PMA) Balochistan chapter has called its emergency meeting on Tuesday to review the unabated incidents of kidnapping of doctors.
The protesters, which included office bearers of The Pakistan Medical Association (PMA), the Young Doctors' Association (YDA) and the Medical Teachers' Association (MTA), held banners and placards inscribed with their demands.
LARKANA -- The Pakistan Medical Association (PMA), Larkana chapter, continued protest and token hunger strike for the safe recovery of Medical Superintendent (MS) of Qamber district Shahdadkot who was kidnapped about two weeks back.