It said that Pakistan Jute Mills Association (PJMA) applied National Tariff Commission (NTC) for tariff protection to the domestic industry of jute yarn and jute twines, falling under PCT main heading No.
What does PJMA stand for?
PJMA stands for Pakistan Jute Mills Association (trade organization; Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PJMA
- Printer Job Language
- Pimp Jones Luv Orchestra (band)
- Philippa Jeffs Location Portraiture (wedding photography; UK)
- Pacific Journal of Mathematics
- Pajamas Media (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pennsylvania New Jersey Maryland Interconnection LLC (Mid-Atlantic region power pool)
- Peripheral Joint Movement (anatomical)
- Pingat Jasa Malasyia (Malasian Government service award)
- Project Manager
- Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Philippine Junior Marketing Association
- Power Jam Music Alliance (Maryland, US)
- Philippine-Japan Manning Consultative Council
- Pittsburgh Jewish Music Festival
- Private Jet Management Group, Inc. (Seabrook, NH)
- P.J. Meertens Instituut (Dutch)
- Phil J. Muscarello Insurance, Inc. (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Pakistan Journal of Medical Research
- Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences
- Palmer Junior Middle School (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the important enforcement actions of the Commission include orders issued against the Pakistan Poultry Association and Pakistan Jute Mills Association for engaging in collusive activities, and in a high profile merger application case of Fauji Fertilizer Company.
ISLAMABAD, July 10 -- The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) conducted search and inspection of the head office of Pakistan Jute Mills Association (PJMA) in Lahore on July 8, 2010, pursuant to Section 34 of the Competition Ordinance.
50 Jute Industry: According to Pakistan Jute Mills Association, 14 mills were an operation in the country, of which two factories, Alipur and Khalil, situated in the Punjab have been closed down.
Meanwhile, he informed that Pakistan Jute Mills Association has deposited Rs.
Yahya was the Past President of Pakistan Jute Mills Association of former East Pakistan, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association, Dacca Chamber of Commerce & Industry of former East Pakistan and Narayanganj Chamber of Commerce & Industry of former East Pakistan.
ISLAMABAD, October 14, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has issued a show cause notice to Pakistan Jute Mills Association (PJMA) for alleged cartelization in supply of gunny bags to various government departments.
ISLAMABAD, July 09, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) conducted search and inspection of the head office of the Pakistan Jute Mills Association (PJMA) in Lahore on July 8, , pursuant to Section 34 of the Competition Ordinance.