Realizing the need of promoting indigenous insurance industry the government of Pakistan established Pakistan Insurance Corporation (PIC) in 1953 under the Pakistan Insurance Corporation Act of 1952.
What does PIC stand for?
PIC stands for Pakistan Insurance Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIC
We have 685 other meanings of PIC in our Acronym Attic
- Penn International Business Volunteers (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Polymerized Insoluble Bee Venom
- Graph (File Name Extension)
- Pacific Indemnity Co.
- Pacific Intelligence Center
- Pacific Island Country
- Pacific Islanders in Communications
- Pacific Islands Church (New Zealand)
- Pacific Islands Club
- paid-in capital (finance)
- Palminfocenter (website)
- Panasonic Industrial Company (Matsushita Electric Corporation of America)
- Panel Interface Connector
- Pangarungan Islam College
- Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Parent in Charge
- Parent Indicator Code
- Participant Identification Code
- Particle-In-Cell (micropulsion systems on-a-chip)
- Particulate Inorganic Carbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Pakistan Insurance Corporation to triple-'Cpi' from double-'Bpi.
and Pakistan Insurance Corporation to triple-'Cpi' from double-'Bpi'.
Besides, providing reinsurance capacity within the country, the Pakistan Insurance Corporation also assisted in the promotion of a large number of local insurance companies by way of subscribing to their share capital and giving technical assistance and training facilities to their staff.
PIC Tower Inaugurated The government will monitor its offer to Pakistan Insurance Corporation (PIC) to undertake deregulation of re-insurance by reducing cession by insurance companies from 30 per cent to 20 per cent.
Soomro, Chairman, Pakistan Insurance Corporation is civil servant, now working in PIC since about last one and a half year.
The Zone is also exempt from the provisions of Insurance Act 1938 (IV of 1938) and the Pakistan Insurance Corporation Act 1962 (XXXVII of 1952).
SLIC and the National Insurance Corporation NIC and the Pakistan Insurance Corporation, PIC.