Moreover, Pakistan Customs Computerized System (PaCCS) does not clear NATO or ISAF containers since no embassy in Pakistan takes the responsibility.
What does PACCS stand for?
PACCS stands for Pakistan Customs Computerized System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PACCS
We have 8 other meanings of PACCS in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine American Community Center of Michigan (Southfield, MI)
- Pulmonary Allergy and Critical Care Medicine
- Provincial Adult Cardiac Care Network (Ontario Ministry of Health)
- Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Oregon
- Pacific Computer Communications (Internet)
- Pacific Fleet Communications Instructions (US Navy)
- People's Aid Coordinating Committee
- People's Aid Coordination Committee (Vietnam)
- Palatability Assurance Critical Control Point
- Parental Account of the Causes of Childhood Problems (questionnaire)
- Philosophy And Computers & Cognitive Science
- Philosophy and Computers and Cognitive Sciences (course)
- Platform for Advanced Communications, Control & Safety
- Platform for Advanced life support Crops and Control Simulations
- Political Action Coordinating Conference
- Post Attack Command & Control System
- Primary Agricultural Cooperative Credit Society (India)
- Parents and Children as Co-Travelers in a World of Ideas (science programming; US NASA)
- Parents and Children Coping Together (now Virginia Federation of Families; Roanoke, VA)
- Parents and Community Connecting Together (Littleton, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
435 million due to deficiencies in the software of Pakistan Customs Computerized System (PaCCS), a report submitted to the Public Accounts Committee here on Friday.
Customs procedures are being modernized through the Pakistan Customs Computerized System (PACCS).