ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET) has installed more biogas plants in rural areas, under the project "Development and Promotion of Biogas Technology for meeting domestic fuel needs of rural areas and production of Bio-fertilizer".
What does PCRET stand for?
PCRET stands for Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prevention Communication Research Database (US DHHS)
- Programme-Cadre de Recherche et de Développement (French: Framework Program for Research and Development; European Commission)
- Philippine Coconut Research & Development Foundation, Inc.
- Payroll Check Reversal Entry
- Peer Consultation Reflection Exercise
- Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution (application code migration)
- Phosphorylated cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Response Element Binding protein
- Prostate Cancer Research and Education Foundation
- Pine Cabin Run Ecological Laboratory (now Cacapon Institute; High View, WV; est. 1985)
- Perspectives on the Computer Revolution
- Palestine Children's Relief Fund
- Patient Care Report Form
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Planetary Coral Reef Foundation
- Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber
- Power Cost Recovery Factor (up charge to power bill to avoid raising fixed power rates in Texas)
- Primary Care Rehabilitation Facility (various locations)
- Public Cause Research Foundation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Therefore one of the main tasks before the Government has been to formulate ways and means to achieve energy self reliance through the application of Renewable Energy Technologies with this very objective in hand the Government of Pakistan Established Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET) under Ministry of Science & Technology with aim to search, develop and promote Renewable Energies.
Director General Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET) Khalid Islam said that social and political struggle for economic development cannot be fully realized without active support and cooperation of research and development organizations.