ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Council for Science and Technology (PCST) is launching a project to collect data on statistics of women representation in all sectors especially in Science and Technology.
What does PCST stand for?
PCST stands for Pakistan Council for Science and Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCST
We have 19 other meanings of PCST in our Acronym Attic
- Procurement Contract Summary Sheet (Asian Development Bank)
- Programmed Communications Support System
- Portable Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (Social Welfare Department; Hong Kong)
- Philippine Commission on Sports Scuba Diving
- Pulaski County Special School District (Little Rock, AR)
- Prostate Cancer Survivors Support Group (Fremont, CA)
- Pie and Cake Server Solid
- Phillippi Creek Septic System Replacement Program (Florida)
- Paterson Charter School for Science and Technology (Paterson, NJ)
- Primary Care Satisfaction Survey for Women (Center on Women's Healthcare Quality Assessment)
- Park City Ski Team (Park City, UT)
- Partnership Community Safety Team (Brighton and Hove, UK)
- Peace and Conflict Studies (university course code)
- Personal Computer Service Technician
- Presidential Council on Science and Technology
- Public Communication of Science and Technology
- Phoenix Central Schools Teachers Association (Phoenix, NY)
- Prize-Collecting Steiner Tree Problem
- Pacific Cooperative Studies Unit (University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)
- Paul Conn Student Union (Lee University; Cleveland, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was addressing inaugural session of the workshop "Science and Technology Policies and Planning in SAARC Countries" ,organized by Pakistan Council for Science and Technology (PCST) and Ministry of Science and Technology, here today at National University of Science and Technology (NUST).
HYDERABAD, September 07, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The Pakistan Council for Science and Technology of Federal Ministry of Science and Technology has granted the productivity award to 17 scientists of the University of Sindh in different categories based on their research productivity.