Larkana -- Several Christian parties have joined hands with Pakistan Christian Congress (PCC) and announced to boycott of election 2013.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Pakistan Christian Congress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Postal Clerk (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Century Cyberworks (Hong Kong)
- Pacific Christian College (Fullerton, CA, USA)
- Pacific Circle Consortium (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Pacific Clearing Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Conference (now Pac-10 conference)
- Pacific Coast Council (various organizations)
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific County Courthouse
- Pakistan Chamber of Commerce
- Palau Community College
- Palestine Conciliation Commission
- Palestinian Central Council
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa)
- Palomar Community College
- Palouse River & Coulee City Railroad
- Panama Canal College
- Panama Canal Commission
- Panasonic Communications, Co. Ltd.
- Panchyat Conservation Committee (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 ( ANI ): The Pakistan Christian Congress (PCC), a political party fighting for the electoral rights of minorities in the country, has demanded that the government and the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) give them the right to cast dual vote in the next general elections.
LARKANA -- President of Pakistan Christian Congress (PCC), Dr Nazir S Bhatti has appealed Muslim leaders to consider the issue of dual voting rights for reserved seats for minorities in parliament.