Former Chairman, Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association, Shabir Ahmed also pointed out that Pakistans competitors especially China and India have outwitted Pakistani manufacturers in international market.
What does PBEA stand for?
PBEA stands for Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBEA
We have 1 other meaning of PBEA in our Acronym Attic
- Product and Brand Experience (Bavarian Motor Works)
- Professional Billing Environment
- Professional Broadcast Engineer (certification)
- Programming By Example
- Prompt Burst Excursion
- Prompt Burst Experiment
- Prompt By Example
- Protective Breathing Equipment
- Public Beta Environment (game software testing)
- Paint, Body and Equipment Association
- Pennsylvania Business Education Association (academic consortium)
- Pittsburgh Business Ethics Award (Pennsylvania)
- Plum Borough Education Association (Plum, PA)
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay (Mexico)
- Pacific Basin Economic Cooperation (est. 1967)
- Pacific Basin Economic Council
- Pacific Blue Energy Corp. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Pebble Beach Equestrian Center (Pebble Beach, CA)
- Pool Business and Enterprise College (UK)
- Porcine Brain Endothelial Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former Chairman, Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association, Shabir Ahmed also pointed out that Pakistan's competitors especially China and India have outwitted Pakistani manufacturers in international market.
The founder Chairman of Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association (PBEA) Shabir Ahmad has welcomed the budget carrying measures to facilitate exporters, and particularly lauded the improvement of DTRE scheme, which has incorporated new points to the benefit of the exporters.
According to Chairman of Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association, Mr.
Chairman, Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association, Mr.
The Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association welcomed the signing of the memo of understanding in Washington late last month, as it was heartening that bedwear category 360 and 361 will not be charged in 1990 as overshipment, but it will be charged from the group II in 1990.