ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) in collaboration with Agricultural Foundation of Pakistan has organized a day long consultative workshop on "Present Status and Future Prospects of Veterinary Education in Pakistan.
What does PARC stand for?
PARC stands for Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PARC
We have 172 other meanings of PARC in our Acronym Attic
- Pub and Restaurant Appreciation Team (established in Cambridge, England in 1998)
- Policy Analysis and Research Branch (UN)
- Post Adjudication Review Board (Oklahoma)
- Punjab Agricultural Research Board (Pakistan)
- Pennsylvania Association of Regular Baptist Churches (York, PA)
- Pacific Regional Branch of the International Council on Archives
- PARtial BItfile Transformer
- Pacific AIDS Research Center (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Pacific Alaska Range Complex
- Pacific Asia Resources Centre
- Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (Palestine)
- Palo Alto Research Center (Xerox)
- Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- Pan American Racquetball Confederation
- Parkdale Activity and Recreation Centre
- Parking Access and Revenue Control
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Pennsylvania Association for Retarded Citizens
- People Against the River Crossing (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iftikhar Ahmad, Chairman, Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), to discuss new basmati rice varieties resistant to BLB and tolerant to flooding.
ISLAMABAD, July 23 -- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), in collaboration with International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD), can play a significant role for development of agriculture in mountainous areas of Pakistan.
At the national level, the Rice Coordination Programme in the Pakistan Agricultural Research Council coordinates provincial research activities to the international agricultural research centers such as IRRI and the International Irrigation Management (IIM).
Iftikhar Ahmad, Chairman Pakistan Agricultural Research Council said that with the strengthening of relations between CIMMYT and PARC, country's agriculture sector will boost and particularly enhance wheat and maize production during a high level foreign CIMMYT delegation visit to NARC Campus headed by Dr.
Finally the Pakistan and Pernambuco (a Brazilian state), through the Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) Islamabad, Pakistan and the Agronomical Research Institute - IPA agreed on signing a Memorandum of Understanding on March 3, 2012 for Technical Cooperation covering germplasm exchange and rural extension model.
It was stated by the Director grain quality testing laboratories, Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) Dr Mubarik Ahmed while speaking at a "food seminar", organised by Pegasus Consultancy at Karachi Expo Centre on Tuesday.
PESHAWAR, May 12 -- Chairman Pakistan Agricultural Research Council Dr Zafar Altaf called on Governor Owais Ahmed Ghani here on Tuesday and briefed him about the outcome of their research on Hippophae plant, having Chinese origin and sought support for its vast scale propagation and cultivation especially through the public sector universities.