About the PAINT QUALITY INSTITUTE((SM)) The Paint Quality Institute was formed in 1989 to educate people on the advantages of using quality interior and exterior paints and coatings.
What does PQI stand for?
PQI stands for Paint Quality Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQI
We have 22 other meanings of PQI in our Acronym Attic
- Perturbative Quantum Field Theory (renormalization)
- Pensacola Quilters Guild (est. 1983; Pensacola, FL)
- Pharmaceutical Quality Group (London, England)
- Piecemakers Quilt Guild
- Plasma Quark-Gluon
- Presse Quotidienne Gratuite (French: Daily Free Press)
- Propellant Quantity Gaging System (US NASA)
- Pennsylvania Quarter Horse Association
- Plains Quarter Horse Association (Chadron, NE)
- Pinecrest Queensway Health and Community Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Pavement Quality Index (pavement assessment)
- Performance and Quality Improvement (various organizations)
- Personnel Quality Index (US military)
- Power Quotient International Co, Ltd
- PowerQuest Image (File Extension)
- Practice Quality Improvement (health care industry)
- Presque Isle, ME, USA (Airport Code)
- Prevention Quality Indicator
- Print Quality Improvement (Canon cameras)
- Project Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competition is being conducted by the Paint Quality Institute (PQI), an informational entity whose mission is to educate the public about quality paints and coatings.
OUR EXPERTS: Edward Appleton- Colour expert from the UK Paint Quality Institute.
Sharon Bryant, a spokeswoman for Paint Quality Institute said: ``If you are not confident we strongly recommend that you practice by painting on cheap lining paper.
ATHE Paint Quality Institute recommend using a top quality acrylic paint, which will protect your walls and look good for longer.
Rehana Saghir, spokeswoman for Paint Quality Institute MFI TRENDS this year are focused on colour, texture and style.
Experts at the Paint Quality Institute suggest using muted or pastel colors as a base, which have a calming effect, and a richer yet not overly bright color on top.
She joins Dave Bassett, managing director of Homes and Finance estate agents-which has offices in Yarm and Ingleby Barwick-and Edward Appleton, from the Rohm and Haas Paint Quality Institute to make up our panel of experts.