At 24 weeks, the average pain-free walking time (PFWT) in the ramipril group had increased by 87%, compared with a baseline of 131 seconds.
What does PFWT stand for?
PFWT stands for Pain-Free Walking Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Propper Field Wear Flat Front Pant (online police gear retail)
- Policy Framework Working Group
- Protocols and Formats Working Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Perfect Free Web Hosting Ltd.
- Port Forwarder with Logging (computing)
- Parametric Four-Wave Mixing
- Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Prayers for World Peace
- Plant Forces Work Review
- Paying for Water Services (UK)
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (test equipment)
- Generic Police Term for Multi-Channel Packset Radio
- Personal Information Exchange
- Pink Floyd Experience (band)
- Placed Found Exchanged (letterboxing count)
- Powerflex (database file extension)
- Purple Fluid Exchange (band)
- Partners for Youth
- Pimply Faced Youth
- Polyester Filament Yarn