Reynolds, who founded the Pain Relief Network (PRN) in 2003 to highlight the chilling effect of drug law enforcement on the practice of medicine, evidently has a talent for getting under the skin of people in power.
What does PRN stand for?
PRN stands for Pain Relief Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRN
We have 137 other meanings of PRN in our Acronym Attic
- Percentage Root Mean Square Error
- Puerto Rico Math and Science Partnership
- Patriotic Resistance Movement of South Sudan (political group)
- Pacific Rim Mobile Technologies (Canada)
- Pattern Recognition and Media Understanding
- Peach Rosette Mosaic Virus
- Percutaneous Retrograde Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty (cardiology)
- Packaging Waste Recovery Note (UK)
- Packet Radio Network
- Pagan Radio Network
- Partido Resistencia Nicaragüense (Nicaraguan Resistance Party)
- Parts Return Notice
- Patient Reader Necessary (medication advice)
- Pearson Education Canada (publisher)
- Performance Racing Network
- Person Record Number (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Pesticide Registration Notice (EPA)
- Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Physician Referral Network (various organizations)
- Pinpoint Road Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
As pro bono (unpaid) counsel to the national Pain Relief Network, she has worked mostly over the Internet, consulting with other attorneys nationwide to research, draft and file motions in the case.
Pain Relief Network is calling on officials to set the record straight: Were Anna Nicole's lungs filled with fluid as they should have been if "drug overdose" were the correct diagnosis?