It's unfortunate, then, that the pain management and rehabilitation process is often a scattered, confusing ordeal that forces patients to visit a number of different offices to see a medical doctor, physical therapist, acupuncturist, massage therapist, and/or chiropractic doctor.
What does PMnR stand for?
PMnR stands for Pain Management and Rehabilitation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMnR
- Pre-Manufacture Notification Form
- Primary Motor Neuron and Fiber Layer (brain)
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History (est. 1976; Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Peabody Museum of Natural History (Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut)
- Performance Monitoring Network Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Leukocyte (biochemistry)
- Polymorphonuclear Leukocyte
- Paul Meier New Life Clinics
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument (Hawaii)
- Program On Modeling for Negotiation Management
- Periadenitis Mucosa Necrotica Recurrens (Sutton's Ulcer)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Prime Minister National Relief Fund (India)
- Partitioned Monitoring Node Set
- Polynomial Modular Number System
- Pontecorvo-Maki-Nakagawa-Sakata (matrix; particle physics)
- Poor Man's Navier-Stokes (equation)
- Post-Malaria Neurological Syndrome
- Professional Multimedia Network Systems
- Project Manager for Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berry, MD, served as moderator at a media briefing on Pain Management and Rehabilitation for Total Knee Replacement, with Mark Pagnano, MD, Steven MacDonald, MD, and Paul Lachiewicz, MD.
The company's goal is to provide prompt, professional service and products to physicians and their patients for effective non-narcotic pain management and rehabilitation through use of electro-medical therapy.