The high performance and low price of the DAC290x family make it attractive for any communications system utilizing quadrature modulation such as cellular and paging base stations, point-to-point microwave systems, wireless local loop (WLL), wireless LANs, and cable modems.
What does PBS stand for?
PBS stands for Paging Base Station
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PBS
We have 394 other meanings of PBS in our Acronym Attic
- Physically Based Rendering Toolkit (software)
- Physically-Based Ray Tracer
- Permian Basin Rural Transit District (Texas)
- Potato Black Ringspot Virus
- Protecting the Basic Rights of Workers (US Department of Labor)
- Permanent Blind Relief War Fund for Soldiers and Sailors of the Allies, Inc. (World War II)
- Polskie Badania Reklamy Zewnetrznej (Polish: Polish Research of Outdoor Advertising)
- Galena (lead sulfide, a mineral)
- Pac-Bell Stadium (San Francisco, California)
- Pacific Bulb Society (California)
- Pakistan Botanical Society
- Panamerican Business School
- Papier-, Büro- und Schreibwarenhandel (German magazine)
- Papillon Business Solutions (California)
- Parent Behind Shoulder (online chat)
- Parti Bersatu Sabah (Malaysia political party established 1985)
- Partitioned Branch Support (biology)
- Patient Business Services
- Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati Bengals football stadium)
- Payroll Benefit Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other non-cellular applications for the DRCS include wireless loop local base stations, satellite and paging base stations, and E911 cell phone location systems.
Introduced in January this year, the GL-T9521 Transmitter is part of a new paging base station designed specifically to support NPCS system requirements of the China market.