About De Agostini De Agostini, together with Seat Pagine Gialle, the publicly-held publisher of the Italian Yellow pages that reaches over 20 million Italian families and three million businesses and the Pagine Gialle On Line site that holds a 70% share of the Italian market for Internet advertising with over 82,000 advertisers and a database with 35,000 Italian tourism businesses, is creating four vertical portals in online publishing.
What does PGOL stand for?
PGOL stands for Pagine Gialle on Line (Italian: Directory On Line)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PGOL in our Acronym Attic
- Ponto-Geniculo Occipital (burst neurons)
- Post-Grant Opposition (intellectual property; various locations)
- Profile-Guided Optimization (computer programming)
- Project GNOME Organization (US Atomic Energy Commission)
- Project on Government Oversight
- Public Guardianship Office (UK)
- Prettiest Girl of All Time (Infinite Jest)
- Payload Ground Operations Contractor
- Prominent Guest of Honour
- Purple Guardians of Honor (video game clan)
- Pacific Global Ocean Observing System
- Produced Gas Oil Ratio (measurement)
- Pierro Gallery of South Orange (New Jersey)
- Plasma Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Point Guard of the Future (basketball)
- Payload Ground Operations Working Group (US NASA)
- Fundación Pequeñas Grandes Personas (Little People of Chile)
- Parti Gabonaise du Progres (Gabonese Party for Progress)
- Password Generator Protocol
- Past Grand Patriarch (IOOF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pagine Gialle On line site holds a 70% share of the Italian market for Internet advertising with over 82,000 advertisers.