About Nuera Communications Nuera Communications an AudioCodes company, designs, manufactures and sells packet voice gateways to communication service providers worldwide.
What does PVG stand for?
PVG stands for Packet Voice Gateway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PVG
We have 37 other meanings of PVG in our Acronym Attic
- Pulmonary Venous Flow Pattern
- Platte Valley Fire Protection District (Colorado)
- Parallel Virtual File System (computer science)
- Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome (UK)
- Pajaro Valley Federation of Teachers (California)
- Project for Victims of Family Violence (Fayetteville, AR)
- Pulmonary Venous Flow Velocity (cardiology)
- Pulmonary Venous Flow Velocity Pattern
- Pahrump Valley Fault Zone (Nevada and California)
- Panamint Valley Fault Zone (Canada)
- Patch and Vulnerability Group (computer security)
- Penn Virginia GP Holdings, Inc. (Radnor, PA)
- Perspective View Generator
- Piano, Vocal, and Guitar (musical score)
- Pole Vault Girl (Allison Stokke)
- Product Validation Group
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups (scheme; UK)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association
- Pioneer Valley Growers Association (South Deerfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The enhancements include the following: --Introduction of VSP4 Card -- Nortel is introducing fourth generation VSP technology, the VSP4 card, built on Nortel's extensive experience with packet voice gateway technology since shipments of VSP1 began in 1999.
This report includes vendor market shares for various segments of the packet voice gateway market and a rolling three-quarter forecast of the packet voice equipment market.
Now in service throughout the Sprint network, Nortel Networks Passport Packet Voice Gateway (PVG) bridges emerging packet (IP/ATM) data networks with traditional Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTN) to enable greater network flexibility at lower cost.
Also included in this deployment will be Nortel Packet Voice Gateway (PVG), designed to help switch voice calls more cost-effectively.
The Passport 8780 Packet Voice Gateway ATM switch, launched in Europe today, was key to Nortel Networks' success.
In addition to the CS 2000s, the ALLTEL network will include deployment of Nortel Networks Passport Packet Voice Gateway (PVG) and Succession Media Gateway 9000.
NET-tel will deploy Nortel Networks' Internet Telephony solutions, including the Passport 8780 packet voice gateway and Succession, in twelve of NET-tel's major switching centers nationwide -including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, D.