Radisys' MRF is designed to support all these IMS requirements for VoLTE services, with extra differentiators such as Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) feature set, delivering echo cancellation, noise reduction and packet loss concealment specifically designed for mobile VoIP services.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Packet Loss Concealment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Private Line Billing System
- Purple Lotus Buddhist School (est. 1997; Union City, CA)
- Problem Lies between Seat and Keyboard
- Picture Level Benchmark Sample Implementation
- Portsmith Land Based Test Site
- Personal Locator Beacon Voice Transceiver (transmitter)
- Percent Less of Body Weight (pediatrics)
- Preterm Low Birth Weight
- Pacific Logistics Center
- Pacific Lottery Corporation (est. 1995; Canada)
- Pakistan Law Commission
- Palestinian Legislative Council
- Parish Life Center (various organizations)
- Parish Life Committee
- Park Lane College (UK)
- Parti Liberal du Canada
- Partial Loss of Capacity (SDH or Sonet Technology)
- Partido Liberal Constitucionalista (Constitutional Liberal Party; Nicaragua)
- Partners for Livable Communities
- Partners in a Learning Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key area of improvement to the Fusion Voice Engine is centered around a newly restructured packet loss concealment algorithm (PLC).
Packet loss concealment techniques typically have no trouble handling packet loss during gap periods; sustained bursts are difficult to manage.
711 mu-law and a-law with packet loss concealment * G.
Broadcom's SmartAudio technology offers Wide Band Speech (WBS), Packet Loss Concealment (PLC) and Bit Error Correction (BEC) to dramatically improve Bluetooth voice and audio quality.
Packet loss concealment (PLC) capabilities in modern vocoders (voice coder/decoder) can conceal packet loss and discards.
The G-NET deployment also includes Radisys Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) capabilities, which uniquely combines VoIP conference mixing with integrated VQE features, including acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and packet loss concealment.
Other voice and audio enhancement capabilities in the Alango package available for the CEVA-TeakLite-III include software modules for acoustic echo cancelation and feedback reduction, automatic noise dependent speaker volume and equalization, wind noise reduction, dynamic range compression, single-channel noise suppression, EasyListen(TM) technology slowing down speech in real time and packet loss concealment.