We're forecasting Ethernet based hybrid and packet links to grow at an average annual rate of 20% a year until transceiver shipments reach 3 million units in 2015.
What does PL stand for?
PL stands for Packet Link (AT&T)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PL
We have 105 other meanings of PL in our Acronym Attic
- Parramore Kidz Zone (Orlando, FL)
- Paul Kehl, Zurich (Swiss-German Clothing Store)
- Personenkennziffer (German personal identity number)
- Pracownicza Kasa Zapomogowo-Pozyczkowa (Polish: Zapomogowo Kasa-Employee Borrowing)
- Pusat Kutipan Zakat Pahang (Malaysian government agency)
- Polski Komitet Zwalczania Raka (Polish: Polish Committee for Anti-Cancer)
- Aeroperu (Peruvian Airline, IATA airline code)
- Ice Pellets (weather)
- Light Perception
- Pacific League (Japanese baseball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the companies mentioned in this report are members of the DVI-centered Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and the Digital Packet Link Video Link (DPVL) Group.
Redux's RS-160 is a special-purpose wire-speed TDM over Packet traffic processor that enables a single high-speed packet link to be used to transport both data services and circuit-based services thereby eliminating the cost of a dedicated TDM line.