Various protocols for IP Packet Internet Groper (PING) will be supported to enable verification of connectivity to the far end of the network.
What does PING stand for?
PING stands for Packet Internet Groper (common meaning, but probably not correct)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PING
We have 15 other meanings of PING in our Acronym Attic
- PACAF Integrated National Exploitation System
- People in Need of Environmental Safety (Pines, IN)
- Public Income Notes (unsecured uUnsubordinated debentures issued by public companies)
- Public Information Network for Electronic Services (Georgia Public Library)
- Physicians Information NETwork
- Pinhole Neutron Experiment
- People in Need Foundation
- p-intrinsic-n Field Effect Transistor
- Policy Institute for Family Impact Seminars
- Problems of Information Transmission
- Parent Involvement Network Group
- Partimage Is Not Ghost (Linux)
- Princeton Internet Group, Inc.
- Process-Improvement Networking Group
- Puck In Net: Goal!
- People In Need of Graduation, Education, Relaxation and Sex (common slang at US military tech schools) :-)
- Procedural Interface for Grib Formatted Objects
- Prairie Island Nuclear Generating Plant
- Passive Intelligent Navigation and Guidance System
- Persistent Idiopathic Neonatal Hypoglycemia (glucose deficiency)